August 13, 2012
We never thought it would happen. It started out slow; but, before we knew it, shot glasses lined our counter tops. Now we’re hooked. Some mornings, our kitchen actually looks like a scene out of an old Western, with our cowboys, and even our cowgirls, lining up to the bar, waiting for a ruby red liquid boost.
But, instead of an intoxicant, the beverage of choice in our home is the incredibly healthy Ningxia Red™, a naturally delicious, nutrient-infused, immune-boosting wolfberry drink.
NingXia Red combines the finest whole Ningxia wolfberries, blueberries, pomegranates, apricots, blue agave nectar, raspberries, red grape (seed, skin, and stem), as well as lemon and orange essential oils. And it contains fiber, protein, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. A shot of this drink is a great way to start the day! Let me share a few points on why you need to give Ningxia Red a try…
- The wolfberry comes from the Ningxia province in China. Many citizens from that region enjoy the wolfberry as part of their daily diet. Amazingly, the people from this region tend to enjoy a longer and more physically productive life: better eyesight, slower aging, and less heart disease and cancer than a majority of cultural groups.
- The Ningxia wolfberry provides powerful antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This amazing fruit has the highest oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) of any energy or vitamin drink available, which helps defend against the free radical attacks that occur thousands of times a day to each cell in the human body.
- Wolfberries boost Glutathione levels! Glutathione is the most important antioxidant and detoxification enzyme in the liver, providing a powerful boost in helping the liver to function properly.
- Ningxia Red helps promote good eye sight and eye health. The wolfberry is high in antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. Beta-carotene is good for the retina. Zeaxanthin is needed for good eye sight. The Ningxia wolfberry has the highest amount of zeaxanthin and other carotenoids of any known food!
- The main constituent in the Ningxia wolfberry is Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide (LBP); and, according to studies in China (from references below), LBP helps cancer patients rebuild their white blood cell count, enhancing phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells which bind to cancerous cells.” ³
- The Ningxia wolfberry enhances T-cell function, which plays a central role in cell-mediated immunity.
- You would have to eat an enormous amount of fruits and vegetables daily to equal the nutritional benefits of just one ounce of NingXia Red!
- Eating Ningxia wolfberries enhances Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD), which neutralizes free radicals that damage the DNA of cells, possibly helping us to live healthier, longer lives.
- The Ningxia wolfberries free radical scavengers help to strengthen and support the cell walls, supporting efficient transport of flavonoid nutrients across the cell membrane.
- Ningxia wolfberries help to protect the brain’s neuro-transmitters against free radical activity, possibly slowing age related memory loss!
- In many cases eating wolfberries helps to lower or stabilize blood sugars, which can be a great help to those struggling with diabetes.
- The minerals and vitamins in the Ningxia wolfberry act as enzyme cofactors in the digestive process!
- This drink has a B vitamin complex essential to the body for supporting our metabolism rate; maintaining healthy skin, hair and muscle tone; enhancing immune and nervous system function; promoting cell growth and division.
- Ningxia Red has anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties due to the amino acid Solavetivone.
- NingXia Red is 50% wolfberry puree and has a glycemic index of 11! Recent scientific evidence has shown that individuals who follow a low-GI diet over many years are at a significantly lower risk for developing both Type 2 Diabetes, coronary heart disease, and age-related macular degeneration.
- Ningxia Red can also help reduce pain caused by inflammation. The wolfberry contains Beta-Sitosterol, a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Ningxia Red delivers a high acid binding ability, which hinders acid in the body that creates inflammation and stress in the system, slowing down the process of aging, illness and disease.
- The micronutrients found in wolfberries counteracts mutations leading to cancer
- Eating Ningxia wolfberries decreases cholesterol oxidation, reducing plaque buildup on artery walls.
- Ningxia Red provides energy and stamina without stimulants, such as caffeine and guarana.
Oh! Did I mention that Ningxia Red tastes great? We purchase the NingXia Red singles and throw them in the freezer for a great healthy popsicle for the kids! They love it!!!
Also, because of NingXia Red’s immune-boosting qualities, when someone in the house is ill, they get a few extra shots for good measure!
These are just a few of the reasons Ningxia Red has become a staple in our home. It is simply amazing how much one little ounce of this delicious drink can do for you. Who ever said nutrition had to taste bad?
Contact me or CLICK HERE to find out how you can get started using NingXia Red with your family each day! I can show you how to purchase this (as well as therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements) at a discounted wholesale price!
- The Ningxia Wolfberry: A Powerful, Natural Ally against Disease and Aging, by Dr. Hugo Rodier, MD.
- Discovery of the Ultimate Superfood, by Gary Young ND, Ronald Lawrence MD, and Marc Schreuder.
- Guifang, Huang, et al; Immune Boosting Effects from Fu Fang Wu 2: Yang Zong Wan; Chinese Herbs, 1990, 12(6):27
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on The Common Scents Mom is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.