March 15, 2013
Sleep is so important! According to Sleepedia.com, somewhere between 50 to 70 million adults in the US suffer from some sort of sleeping disorder. Check out THIS ARTICLE to read more sleep deprivation statistics:
- 35.3% reported to have less than 7 hours of sleep out of 24 hours.
- Snoring occurs in about 48%.
- 37.9% of people were reported to fall asleep unintentionally in the day time.
- 4.7% of people were reported to doze off in the middle of carrying out critical tasks, such as driving.
- Sleeping problems are estimated to be number one in health problems overall in America.
- Sleep deprivations have been affecting work performances and productivity levels to very high numbers.
- Recently, sleep deprivations is seen to be a cause of diabetes.
- People generally sleep 6.9 hours per day on an average, which is almost an hour less as compared to a few decades ago.
- Around 43% of respondents have reported that daytime sleepiness affects their daily activities.
- Majority of people feel groggy and sleepy throughout the week.
- Around 74% of Americans don’t get enough sleep every night.
- According to surveys, about 30 to 40% of heavy truck accidents occur due to fatigue.
- 51% of adults generally complain of having sleep problems every week.
- Majority of people are unable to wake up in the mornings even upon fixing alarms.
- People suffering from sleep problems are more likely to be tired and stressed on more regular basis.
The following items are my favorites, in order of importance. ;-) Becoming sleepy as I type…
Peace and Calming (included in the Start Living with Everyday Oils Kit – check out the wholesale link below!)
Lavender (Included in the Start Living with Everyday Oils Kit - check out the wholesale link below!)
By the way, the best way to secure the quality oils your family needs is through Young Living’s wholesale program. When you become a member, you enjoy a 24% discount off the retail price – and, as a thank you from me, I will send you a great resource to help you learn how to use the oils in your home. Click the button below to learn more!