July 29, 2013 by Stacy McDonald
This unique book is your opportunity to find out what happened to ten ordinary women who gave three decades of their lives to embracing the gift of children.
Some of you may already know that I contributed a chapter to this book with several other women – women who, like me, wanted to share their journey of motherhood with you. Well, that book is now available! You can CLICK HERE to order it (PDF, Kindle, or Paperback) through my affiliate link or keep reading to learn more…
Through their honest and open-hearted sharing, you will not only discover all kinds of practical information from how fertility looks as we age—to pregnancy problems and solutions, but you’ll also glean insights into the adventure of choosing a life of surrender to the Creator in the area of having babies.
These ladies are not super-moms. You’ll get to read about their struggles, doubts, financial problems, marriage issues, losses, and physical ailments during and after pregnancy. But you’ll also discover, right along with them, that God is bigger than you think—and His faithfulness to His children is always a given. No matter what happens.
PDF Download on sale Monday, July 29 until midnight! (Special Price: $4.99)
Also available on KINDLE and NOOK for $8.99 and PAPERBACK for $14.99
CLICK HERE to purchase!
Not only will you get:
- Ten incredible stories of God’s faithfulness
- Two bonus chapters on health and nutrition for optimum fertility
But you will also get:
Answers to several questions that readers asked in a survey taken in 2012. All ten authors answer these questions with their own unique perspective on each one. Some of the questions include:
1. How do you deal with the fear of increased miscarriage, infant loss, or birth defects? How can one handle that kind of pain, especially over and over again?
2. How do you balance life with older kids and babies? Do you feel this is unfair to the older children? How do they feel about having more brothers and sisters? Is it being greedy to want more babies at the risk of not being able to meet the needs of the rest of the family?
3. How do I deal with extended family members, friends, and even the medical community who disapprove of our continuing to want more babies as we get older?
4. Will I have the energy I need to continue to raise children into my 50s if I have some in my 40s? Is it fair to the child to have older parents?
5. Do you have any practical tips for high mileage mamas dealing with fatigue, pelvic separation, joint pain, varicose veins, etc.? In other words, what kinds of pregnancy issues did you have to deal with, and how did you deal with them?
“Any woman who has ever seen two lines on a pregnancy test and tearfully wondered “How will I ever make it through this?” will be encouraged by this book!” – Cindy Dyer
“Have you ever wished for an older woman to take you under her wing and share with you the lessons she has learned throughout pregnancy and childbearing? This is your opportunity.” – Bambi Moore
“An encouraging resource by inspiring mothers that will bless women around the globe who need to hear their story—I highly recommend it.” – June Fuentes
“From trials and difficulties to all the blessings—the reminder that our hope is found in God alone is the cornerstone of this book. We live in a self-centered, self-gratifying world, and this book is a refreshing reminder that God’s way of treasuring the gift of motherhood brings us back to His wisdom and vision for the family.” – Marci Ferrell
“A very delightful book which shows us honestly the joys and hardships of being the mother of a large family. My favorite parts of this book are the question and answer sections. Each woman has a different story to tell and many of them give suggestions to help moms. It is encouraging to know we can trust the Lord with every aspect of our lives, and that it is do-able and a blessing!” – Mary Harrington
“As a mom of 8 children, I was greatly blessed and encouraged by this book! These women share with honesty the struggles and fear they had – fears all women can relate to. It was a great reminder to me that even though society tells us differently, children ARE a blessing and a gift from God; when pregnancies are difficult, the joy the new little one brings makes it worth all of it.” – Kathie Morrissey
- Carmon Friedrich
- Stacy McDonald, Your Sacred Calling
- Natalie Klejwa, Visionary Womanhood
- Jeannette Paulson, Sparrow’s Rest
- Molly Evert, Counter Cultural Mom
- Ruth Einfeld, Twelve Blessings
- Terry Covey, A Mom’s Many Lessons
- Heather Olsson
- Sue Liesmaki
- Yvonne Harink
- Dr. Regina Brott, Victory Family Chiropractic
- Donielle Baker, Natural Fertility and Wellness