March 22, 2011 by Stacy McDonald

2011 Family Reformation Ladies Tea

Amazing Fellowship and Life-Changing Messages!

Click Here for More Information

Join us at the 2011 Family Reformation Ladies Tea! The theme of this year’s tea is

Idols of the Heart: Learning to Worship God Alone.

Be refreshed and renewed with inspirational teaching, testimonies, music, and fellowship, as well as a delicious lunch! Be inspired and encouraged as…

• Becky Morecraft (wife of pastor and speaker, Dr. Joe Morecraft, mother, and grandmother)
  • Hope Ware (former radio personality, now full-time wife, and mother)
  • Tiffany Hector (homeschooling grad, wife, and new mother)
  • Stacy McDonald (wife, mother, and part-time author and speaker)

…explore some of the ways we women may harbor hidden idols in our hearts.

CLICK HERE for Speaker Bios

Speaker: Becky Morecraft

Speakers: Stacy McDonald and (daughter) Tiffany Hector

Meaningful Fellowship!

Making Memories!

Elegant Lunch

Each Table Uniquely Decorated!

Check out photos from last year’s tea HERE

Not just good food, but an entire day of rich Christian fellowship interspersed with inspirational messages & elegant entertainment for everyone!

Location: The elegant Snyder Village ballroom – 1200 E. Partridge – Metamora, IL 61548

Date and Time: July 23, 2011 – 10:30 am to 4:30 pm

Cost: $25.00 per person (or $70.00 per family) – Includes a delightful gourmet lunch

Scholarships may be available to those in need.

Registration:

You can register online HERE!

Or, download and send in your completed registration form and check to:

Family Reformation Ministries
PO Box 19
Kingston Mines, IL 61539

Print the Official Tea Flyer HERE!

Give us a call at 309.387.2600 if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!

Note: While daughters of all ages are welcome to attend with their mothers, please note that the material presented may not be especially interesting to younger daughters.

Click Here for More Information

8 Responses to “2011 Family Reformation Ladies Tea”

1. We had a wonderful time there last year!

2. R. Anne says:

Oh, I wish that I could go to one of these, but I live too far away. Is there any chance that you will be putting this Ladies Tea on DVD like you did for the Ladies Tea in 2010? I really enjoyed watching the DVD. It was very encouraging.

We are working on it! Glad you enjoyed the 2010 DVD!

4. Cassandra says:

So Tiffany had her baby?! I have been watching their blog- waiting, waiting, waiting for news! We all want pictures of the new grandbaby- and an announcement! ;)

Not yet! Still waiting, waiting, waiting. Please pray she comes before Saturday, when I have to head back to Illinois!

6. The Warrior says:

You might want to take a look at my latest blog post….

7. Ali says:

Oh this sounds like so much fun! :D I might come this year with my sisters and mom and maybe some of your church ladies and there daughters! :)

8. Diane Phelps says:

This will be my daughter and my 3rd year attending this event. We drive approximately 6 hours to attend this beautiful mother/daughter time. It seems that some “events” are about following a popular person, this event is not. This gathering is about following Jesus, not an idea or a 1-2-3 step program. It is a heart calling from those who organize it to come and drink of the truths of the Living Water. My daughter and I are so blessed each year to come away refreshed and renewed to lover,serve, and follow our Heavenly Father. I am amazed each year how it never becomes stale and the message is renewed, love our God with all our heart, mind, and soul. Amazing, simply amazing.