July 27, 2010 by Stacy McDonald

2010 Ladies Tea Photos…

CLICK HERE for more Ladies Tea Photos

Well, the Tea has come and gone. In a way, planning for a ladies tea is like planning for a wedding reception. The anticipation, the beauty, the special meal, the spiritual encouragement – many similar elements. Over 200 ladies gathered together this past Saturday for fellowship, celebration, encouragement, and spiritual growth.

DVDs will be available soon, which will include each of the talks from our four speakers, as well as sneak peeks of the event itself. In the mean time, feel free to browse our photo album by clicking the above link. Or, simply take a quick look at the few photos I selected here. And don’t forget to join us next year! Each year seems to get better and better!

Hard work behind the scenes

Each table was decorated in a unique style or theme by the ladies of Providence Church. Each table hostess also provided beautiful and tasty dainties for dessert!

Chilled strawberry soup anyone?

The Grutzius girls provided beautiful harp, violin, and flute music. Heavenly!

After risking rain, sleet, snow, hail…ok, well, horribly delayed flights and bizarre flooding, Jasmine arrived just in time! Her talk was a huge encouragement to the young ladies, as well as us older gals!

Sandi shared from the heart her amazing testimony of going from high paid executive to full time wife and mother.

Yes, that’s a video camera! The DVDs will be available soon!

Plenty of time to visit and get to know other like minded ladies.

Sweet fellowship!

Luscious desserts!

And did I mention the fantastic door prizes? A special thanks to the following generous donors:

San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival
Ligonier
Franklin Springs
Fruitful Vine Creations
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Providence Church
Christa Taylor
Family Reformation Ministries
Noble Young Press
Highland Study Center

8 Responses to “2010 Ladies Tea Photos…”

1. Mrs.Rabe says:

What a beautiful tea! We do a small ladies tea at our church every year.

I am off to look at your photo album and glean some ideas!

2. Tina says:

Hello,

Yes, It was such a nice tea. The dessert table was to die for. I hope to make it again next year but next time bring a group of ladies with me. I can't wait for the DVD to available.

I have a question what is the name of the tea and the website where I can purchase the tea that was in the box. You don't taste tea like that everyday. It was in individual packets.

Our family will see you at Reformation Day.

Tina

Hi Tina,

Thank you for coming! The name of the tea is Mighty Leaf. Both the iced tea and the hot teas were "whole leaf" tea – even the tea bags have whole leaf tea in them. That's what makes the difference.

And the tea bags are unique; unlike regular tea bags, Mighty Leaf's "sachets" are sewn together in silken bags – no staples or glue.

You can find their teas here:

See you next year!

4. Jean says:

AHHHH! It looks like it was so incredibly wonderful! One of these years I will make it.

Let's see, do I recognize that place? Yes, I believe I do! Can anyone say promnesia? ;) I am in sympathetic agreement – a tea is like a wedding reception.

Glad to see that all the hard work paid off and it was a grand success!

If only we could have been in 2 places at one time! It looks beautiful!! Thanks so much for posting pictures Stacy, I will be looking forward to the DVD, and for next year! (and hope we don't have a scheduling conflict!!)

6. Marisa A says:

Stacy, Are there ever any Ladies Teas in California?

7. Mrs. Lady Sofia says:

What exactly will you be showing on the Ladies Tea dvd? Just curious. :)

~Mrs. Lady Sofia~