June 1, 2008 by Stacy McDonald

Miracle: Baby Survives Outside the Womb

Wow! This story is amazing!

“Most women whose eggs develop outside the uterus suffer severe pain and bleeding in the early weeks of their pregnancy and are advised to abort because of the danger to themselves…This form of pregnancy is rare enough, but to have it go full term is unheard of.”

6 Responses to “Miracle: Baby Survives Outside the Womb”

1. Cyndy says:

My husband told me about this after reading about it yesterday. It is astounding. My only question was whether she would be able to have more children?

2. Emily the Great and Terrible says:

What a little sweetie! I’m so glad they’re both okay.

3. Thursday's Child says:

I shared this article with some online friends. Some of them questioned whether she’d truly rejected feminism or just wanted to air dirty laundry. While her mother was certainly abusive emotionally and neglected her while growing up, she seems perfectly willing to live unmarried with her son’s father. Seems like she’s just picking and choosing which parts of feminism she want to accept or reject.

I do hope she find Christ though and shares him with her son and “partner”.

I thought about that too. She’s obviously not a Christian and she’s very bitter for the way she was neglected growing up. She has no concept of the sanctity or importance of marriage. She also claims to have suffered emotionally from the abortion she had at age 14, but still beleives it was the right think to do at the time.

And aside from saying that she loves her mother, she certainly dishonored her in the article. But, I wouldn’t expect much more than that from a non-Christian.

The main point of the post was to point out that even the heathen are waking up (albeit partially) to some of the rotten fruit of feminism.

I just realized we’re discussing the post about the feminist under the wrong article comment section. Oh well. I guess peope will figure it out.

Note: In case anyone is wondering, Thursday’s Child and I are commenting on the post entitled “Daughter Rejects Famous Mother’s Rabid Feminism.”

Have you seen this link, Stacy? Another miracle, which ended in a tragedy, and shows how cold-blooded partial birth advocates really are.